- CLINI INDIA provides Placement assistance as a value added complimentary service to all students who has done courses in CLINI INDIA and this service is entirely at the sole discretion of CLINI INDIA Management.
- CLINI INDIA provides placement assistance to all eligible students by arranging Direct/ Walk in/ One to one interviews/providing information for various job openings with our multi industry clients across India.
- CLINI INDIA do not Guarantee / Commit any assurance of placements / any specific minimum number of interview calls for any course. There is no commitment or assurance of any specific number of minimum or maximum numbers of interview calls
- Placement Assistance varies for all students depending upon the eligibility criteria of Clients and type of course done from CLINI INDIA and cannot guarantee any salary range.
- Students who has been failed to pay the fee in the given period of time, will not be eligible in any interview.
- Validity of Placement Assistance 6 months (from the date of Course Completion)
*Note: Duration as mentioned above for placement assistance is considered under following set of rules.
Who is Eligible for Placement Assistance? :
- From completion of the course.
- From the first call given for the candidate during then running batches.
- From the date of registration for placement assistance.
- No assistance will be provided for the registration after one year from completion of the course.
- In case requirements from the clients is higher than availability of candidates, CLINI INDIA reserves the rights to deviate from the below mention eligibility criteria’s to meet client’s requirements.
- All other CLINI INDIA students those who have done only 1-2 course from CLINI INDIA will get job alerts through our job blog.
- When numbers of calls are offered for the candidates’ preference will be given to candidates with lower number of calls to give fair chance to all.
- CLINI INDIA Qualifying Test will be conducted before job interviews. Preference will be given to the candidates on the basis of results and / or ‘Client’s Criteria’. It is mandatory to appear for the test to appear for the ‘Job Interviews’.
Any student qualifying the conditions as mentioned above in the *Note & Validity Placement Assistant column (Annexure-1), paid full course fees in time, hold valid CLINI INDIA certificate & has cleared the Test (CLINI INDIA Qualifying test for Placement). (Subject to Fulfilling eligibility criteria’s as specified by the clients)
General Qualifications for Placement Assistance:
General Rules & Regulations for Placement Assistance:
- Successfully Completed degree Pharma/ Life Sciences/ Medicine or Nursing
- Fresher or recent Pass-outs in last 2 academic years are normally preferred by the clients.
- Good academic records with no or minimum gaps in education are preferred.
- Good English Communication skills will have an added advantage.
- Diploma Holders / Under Graduates are not eligible for PA (unless specified / requested by client).
- Students having more than 2 yrs. gap in education may or may not qualify for Interview appearance.
- Student’s behavior and general appearance at the time of interview also matters.
Blacklisting Criteria’s for Placement Assistance
- Routine job posting will be done on http://blog.cliniindia.com &/or CLINI INDIA Placement in charge at the respective centers and it is student’s responsibility to apply ONLY through placement in charge of that respective center before the deadline. Profiles of students applying after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- In case CLINI INDIA schedules an interview call matching your CV / educational qualification, he / she need to respect and attend the same and this will be counted as interview call.
- It is the sole discretion of the Client to shortlist the profiles sent and CLINI INDIA is not responsible for the shortlisting done at client’s end.
- CLINI INDIA will be updating you with PAN India Requirements; Students need to broaden the Locations to get the maximum opportunity. If you are restricted to a Particular city or a Particular domain you may get lesser interview opportunities.
- Placement assistance will not be provided to the candidates those who will not undergo CLINI INDIA evaluation processes and / or holding ‘Participation Certificate’.
- Only shortlisted Students by client will be eligible to attend interviews.
- CLINI INDIA & Clients reserves the rights to set final eligibility criteria and can change at any moment of time without prior intimation.
- Students should not contact any client directly unless specified by client or CLINI INDIA. In case of any complaints from the client against the student, student will be blacklisted permanently.
- Students already placed through CLINI INDIA are not eligible for further ‘Placement Assistance’ (unless specified).
- Students who have already appeared for a company in last 6-12 months are not eligible to re-apply in the same company…
- Students should be ready to relocate anywhere in India as required by the client and should be ready to work on the job profile given by the client.
- CLINI INDIA will contact shortlisted / selected students through mails or SMS. In case students are not reachable due to any technical issues, CLINI INDIA will not be responsible for the same.
- Students need to attend the test / interview as per the schedule given by the Client / CLINI INDIA as there is no guarantee of the interview being rescheduled.
- Before appearing for campus of any company, it’s student’s responsibility to check credentials and more information about the company so as to avoid any future problems like fraudulent company, not good or healthy work environment etc.
- If client asks to submit any original mark sheets, documents, deposit, bank guarantee, copy of Passport, etc while joining, candidate need to take decision on his own to submit the required documents and CLINI INDIA will not be involved or take any responsibility for the same.
- Students, only those who have completed their full course are eligible to apply (unless it is mentioned in the mailer regarding the students who are then doing the course).
- Students will have to bear all the expenses for travel / food etc to attend the interviews or placement events.
- All students should attend campus or placement events in Formal attire else will not be allowed to appear for the events.
Documents to be carried during Interviews:
- Students who do not attend the interview / test as per the schedule given by CLINI INDIA / Client even after giving their confirmation
- If student do not turn up for interviews without informing placement team
- If the candidate gets selected and rejects the offer
- Student not going for final HR round to collect the offer letter or for negotiation of salary
- Students who applies even if he / she do not fit into the eligibility criteria mentioned in the mail
- Students who provide any wrong information / fake documents / do not follow rules as specified.
- CLINI INDIA Certificate (if the student has not received CLINI INDIA certificate then Full fees payment receipts can be considered)
- 2 Copies of Resume
- All mark sheets & other important original documents
- Valid photo ID like PAN card, Driving licence etc
- 2 passport size photos
- Passport copy if available